Kudos!! to all the sewing enthusiasts out there. My sewing ventures have always centered around simple projects like, a skirt, curtains, duvets, pillows and embellishing.. so I'm trying my hands at sewing a top and it is a challenge. I am currently working on New Look Pattern 6515, the purple top in black eyelet cotton. I figured this sewing project would be a simple top, and its not sew simple...lol... boy-o-boy... I am now calling it the challenge top. I have cut out the pattern and fabric and pinned it. Then I moved on to baste stitching, and must have ripped back the baste stitching at least 4 times to get it right. Ohh, and it would have been nice if I was enlightened about V-necklines...lol... I spent about 2 hours just trying to figure that out.. but think I got it. Once I got the baste stitching down I tried it on Ms. Mannequin and felt good enough about it to start sewing the seams and then I tried it on... so far so good. Now I am looking at the back neckline and realized uhhhh.... something is wrong I need bias tape and not only that I already sewed the shoulder seams... hot darn nit... now I need to rip back the shoulder seams... well off to ripping back... stay tuned.