I loooooooooooove this top, super comfortable and great for those overcast rainy days. The garment went together so fast I had to double check to make sure I hadn't left out any pattern pieces. I barely looked at the instructions after a quick review. I went with View A - the dress, I didn't like the neckband application for View C and opted out of the pockets for View A. The front and back was cut on the fold - immediately loving the pattern before I finished it. The top has centered gathers at the neckline, which I ran a basting stitch between the notches and pulled closely and knotted. The neckband was easy, cut one piece, sewed the ends together, folded in half with wrong sides together using no interfacing and with raw edges straight stitched to neckline. However, I noticed dipping at the front of the neckline, but solved that issue by doing another straight stitch 1/2" from the first row of stitching. The sleeves for this garment were voluminous and since the pattern was busy, I didn't think I needed voluminous sleeves. I initially cut the size 14 at the sleeve cap and graded down to a size 10 for the remainder of the sleeves, but once I cut the fabric and fit it to my arm, there was still excess fabric and removed an additional 2" from the sleeves doing a broke-down pivot and cut move. Although I straight stitched the neckband to the neckline as well as the sleeve seams, I thereafter serged them. For the sleeve edges & the top hem, I did my usual - serged and folded to the inside and final straight stitched.
Did I tell you that I looooooooooove this top, the fit, the boldness and comfort. You know what's going to happen next right.... Repeat.