ETA: New Look 6967
End result, really like the blouse, it fits comfortably and really like the mandarin collar. However, I believe I overcompensated when I did two things: eased the sleeves in too much and
overlapped the right front over left when I sewed on the buttons. the placement of the buttons are too off from the left edge of the front about 1 ", which of course pulls the blouse closer to my body and at the same time battling with the FBA. I think buttons & buttonholes are nomrally 1/2" from the front edge and thereby causing drag lines to appear above the breast, another culprit is the first button added in an attempt to avoid boob flashing. Of course, that will not stop the show... ya know...lol
Sharing how I used my Button Sew-on Foot to sew buttons on to my latest project New Look 6967
The Button Sew-on Foot is a cool gadget to have. It holds the button in place and the sewing machine sews the button on. Set machine to zig zag stitch, adjust stitch width, lower the feed dogs. Once that's done, place the button under the foot, turn the handwheel manually to make sure the needle clears the button holes, then press the foot control.. Done!
Video showing how I attached my buttons with my Kenmore machine.
Thanks for looking and Have a Great Sunday.