I'm Feelin' Feedly
For years I've had the pleasure of enjoying Google Reader, relieving me of the hassle of checking my favorite blogs individually for the latest information and goings-on, allowing me to take up residence and sit back and enjoy constant updates of my favorite blogs, and sharing with friends. With its upcoming demise, I was forced to look elsewhere...
... and after reading several reviews on the various Google Reader replacements (i.e, Flipboard, NewsBlue, Google Currents, Pulse, I decided Feedly would work better for me.
- Seamless sync from Google Reader (which I will be able to continue to log-in with my G Acct.),
- Various view options (magazine, tile, mosaic, list view or full article),
- Get it on Google Play, and
- Mobile & Web versions sync together,
- You may also like suggestion feature based on my existing settings,
- Organize Content, which allows me to create separate folders for sites, and
- Connecting to Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.
I am still fiddling around with Feedly, and so far enjoying the snazziness of it all.