- Floor Screen (purchased at Thrift store - $10.00)
- Mirror Glue (purchased at HomeDepot for $5.22/ea.)
- Glue gun holder ($1.87)
- 3 closet mirrors (purchased at Walmart for $4.27/ea.)
- I used my dining room table to lay the floor screen. Determined where I wanted the mirrors positioned and applied the mirror glue on thick.
- Place the mirror where glue was applied and press lightly.
- Let glue cure overnight.
- Ready to use the next day.
However, I noticed that my floor screen tilted forward, then again my guy said it may be due to the floor being uneven. Well, we solved the problem and duplicated the process by gluing mirrors to the back and making sure not to glue the mirrors in the same position as the other side. It worked like a charm and the floor screen no longer tilts forward from the weight of the mirrors on the other side.
Now I have a 3 way mirror to help with my sewing projects and being able to view myself for fitting without all the acrobatic maneuvers.
Have a Great Evening.