Finally finished one of my WIPs... I had worked up a tube top for my daughter, and somewhere along the way it was abandoned... Well yesterday she came home with a pair of pumping hot red shoes... and a light bulb went of in my head... (ooh dayummmm I didn't finish her top). Basically it was done, I just needed to add my embellishment. Flair has a little background to it... I started it last year, in an attempt to try my hand at crochet thread... worked it up to about 7" and frustratingly realized it wasn't working for me and stashed it away. Well, the urge to work with crochet thread reared its head again and I had started anew and managed to get the hang of it, creating a cute top for myself. While in the mist of looking for something I came across the unfinished top and proceeded to finish it and well.... here it is.... Flair was done with Aunt Lydia's Red crochet thread - size 10... using 1 strand for the body and double strands of red & white for the bottom. She is loooooving it... she tried on a few bottom pieces... and must say its a versatile piece... now she needs a matching bolero.