Butterick 5313 is a close fitting dress with a scoop neckline, empire seam, flounce variations, above knee length and 3 sleeve options. I did version B and used the sleeves from version A.
The fabric is some mystery knit (thinking some type of poly-knit) scored at Joann's. The fabric was perfect for this project it really shows off the flounce. I don't know about others, but I always have problems with necklines. I did my usual stay stitching along the neckline and armholes, but when I attached the neckband I ended up with all kinds of wonkiness. Thank goodness I baste stitched the neckband b/c it would've been a pain to rip out serging stitches. Since the neckband wasn't working for me......again, I decided not to use it and serged the edges then folded to the inside and final stitched. The flounce part has 4 seams, I didn't have enough fabric to do the flounce on the fold and thinking the front & back seams won't break the look of the dress.